Synthetic lubricant provides better lubrication, increased efficiency, extended durability, and improved contamination control. They can maintain their viscosity over a wide range of temperatures, ensuring optimal compressor efficiency throughout a wide range of operating conditions. They are less prone to break down under high temperatures, pressures, and high-speed operation, which are common operating conditions in centrifugal air compressors.
Benefits of Synthetic Lubricants
- Gearboxes run cooler
- Lower friction factor requires less energy
- Expected 3-5% energy savings attainable with conversations from petroleum-based lubricants to Cenlube
EXTENDED OIL CHANGE INTERVALS
- Petroleum oils degrade rapidly at high temperatures and normally need to change every year.
- Centrifugal compressors using Cenlube synthetic lubricant may run as long as 4 to 5 years with proper sampling after the first 12 months which is 5x petroleum.
INCREASED CAPACITY TO HOLD HEAT
- Cenlube exhibits a higher capacity to hold heat and runs at a lower temperature than petroleum.
- Cenlube can remove the same amount of heat as the petroleum fluid without increasing as much in temperature.
OTHER GREAT FEATURES OF CENLUBE
- High Flash Point – Reduced Fire Hazard
- Eliminates or Reduces Varnish on Critical Component Surfaces
- Contains Anti-Wear Additives
- High Viscosity Index
- Wide Operating Temperature Range
- Extended Warranty Available