Controls System Products
- Allen-Bradley CompactLogix hardware standard
- Open software architecture
- Modbus & Allen-Bradley communication included
- 7” – 15″ color touch-screen operator interface standard
- Extensive data trending/event logs plus backup
- Energy saving compensated turn-down
- Fully field-configurable
- Simplified installation and startup
- Enhanced reliability
- TurboGuardian Cloud compatible
- Includes all of the features of TurboLogix® BASIC
- Customized design panel to fit your needs.
- Allen-Bradley ControlLogix upgrade hardware available
- Replace or integrate with current or obsolete system
- Includes all of the features of TurboLogix® BASIC and ENGINEERED
- Designed for quick, easy drop-in retrofit upgrades
- Retrofit solutions available for any OEM
- In-house manufacturing to ensure quick delivery
- Modbus RTU, TCP/IP and Allen-Bradley Ethernet IP communication interfaces standard
LOADSHARING POWER SAVINGS
- Energy saving throttle valve alignment and compressor management system to provide utmost in savings from the “inlet guide vane effect” from all units
- “Peer-to-Peer” design – no external black box or special hardware required
- Ethernet-based communication network
- Automated management system (start/stop, load/unload) of compressors
- Compatible with electric and turbine driven centrifugal compressors
- Fastest installation and setup anywhere in the world
ENHANCED PERFORMANCE MONITORING PACKAGE
- Hardware/software enhancement to pinpoint issues that cause frequent downtime
- Features include performance measurements for electricity usage/costs, inlet and bypass valves performance, compressor performance loss due to dirty inlet filters, oil pressure loss due to dirty oil filters and maintenance alerts.
- Highly desirable upgrade for preventative maintenance, enhanced troubleshooting, field performance analysis and cloud-based analytics.
- Helps minimizes field service calls and prevents downtime – saving customers money.